Street Maintenance Will Impact Several Streets In New Braunfels
Published on Mar 23, 2017 / Local News
City of New Braunfels has announced that potential traffic delays are to be expected on the following streets while they are being resurfaced as part of the City’s yearly maintenance program:
Hayselton Ave. from Dallas St. to W. Edgewater Terrace
· Lakeview Blvd. from E. Austin St. to E. Torrey St.
· E.Austin St. from N. Union Ave. to Lakeview Blvd.
· Napoleon St. from Comal Ave. to S. Market St.
· Daffodil Ln. from Gardenia Dr. to Narcissus Blvd.
· The project will include removing several inches of old asphalt and replacing it with new asphalt. This mill and overlay process removes distresses and
smoothes the street surface, providing a better driving experience and longer roadway life. These improvements are being funded by the City’s General Fund.
will progress through the listed streets (not necessarily in the order shown)beginning Tuesday, March 28th through Tuesday, April 4th.
Work hours will be 7:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m.
· The work is expected to be completed within the indicated times, weather and other
· For additional information, contact Street and Drainage Manager John Cox, at (830)